Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred)
Full Time in Toledo, OH
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Ability to conduct interviews in the office
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- Our office is located in South Toledo.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 1983.
- We currently have 7 team members at our agency.
- We have over 150 years of combined insurance experience in our office.
- Our agency has received awards including: President's Club, Chairman's Circle, Ambassador Travel, Million Dollar Round Table, Senior Vice President's Club, and Crystal Excellence Award
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Toledo, OH is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Dave Walbom - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
we look forward to speaking with you!
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Simple IRA
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
do you strive to set yourself apart from all the others?
We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! We take pride in using our years of valuable experience to mentor individual team members and prepare them for successful careers.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none